- Why Choose Us?
- Knowledge Center
- Service Center
- Contact Us
Auto transporters today face unique risks that most truck insurance policies don’t cover. Many car carriers are independent contractors provided with primary liability insurance via the Car Carrier’s authority — however it may still be necessary to purchase non-trucking liability insurance as well as physical damage insurance independently for comprehensive coverage.
Mandatory coverages for Car Carrier Insurance include bodily injury insurance and property damage insurance. These coverages are provided under our Trucking Liability coverage.
Our experienced agents can help you to identify and address potential coverage gaps in your Car Carrier Insurance policy.
We encourage you to NEVER base insurance decision solely on price. Normally, when we buy a product we look for the lowest price — if all other things are equal, we take it. If you insure for lower rates, but that company can’t provide good timely service, the lower premiums will not help you out at all when you can’t get loaded due to problems with your insurance. The same is valid when your claim is not covered because your insurance agent sold you a “subprime” policy. Please note that your actual proposal may vary based on underwriting factors such as location, age of driver, MVR and more. Coverages, payment plans, policy terms and conditions vary state by state. No two policies are the same. No two insurance needs are the same either.
1. Striking a load while passing under a bridge or an overhead structure.
2. Diminished Value – the actual or perceived loss in market value or resale value that results from a direct or accidental loss to an auto being transported.
3. Theft from unattended vehicle – when a tractor/trailer is left unattended and a theft occurs, many policies have numerous exclusions to avoid covering this type of loss
4. Constructive Total Loss – partial loss of such significance that the cost of restoring damaged property would exceed its value after restoration. For example, an automobile is so badly damaged by fire that fixing it would cost more than the restored vehicle would be worth.
5. Loading & Unloading – provides coverage for the commodity while it is being loaded or unloaded.
6. Earned Freight Coverage – replaces income lost when a load cannot be delivered due to a covered cargo loss.
7. Debris Removal Expenses – coverage if load is accidentally dumped on a roadway or waterway for the cost to remove debris or extract pollutants caused by the debris.
8. Earned Freight Coverage is coverage for freight charges the customer loses because of not delivering a load
Please complete our quick quote sheet for a quick Car Carrier Insurance quote or call us at
(844) 235-9449 to speak to one of our licensed trucking agents.
Top notch organization to deal with for commercial truck insurance. When I thought I had a serious issue aquiring truck insurance, John @ Big Rig expedited things and came thru with top rated insurer for a premuim price almost half of what I was being quoted. Give him a call and let him work his magic. He got my 100% approval!
Jan – Singleton Trucking Inc.
I have been in the trucking business for about 5 years. I have had 2 other insurance agency’s. I switched to Insure Big Rig about a year ago and hands down this is the best service I have ever received. The products that they offer are over the top. No one else can offer the products that Insure Big Rig provides. Very happy customer.